Play The Game The Right Way
Tennis is a beautiful sport. Period.
At MPSC Tennis Academy, we want you to put your best self forward to master the art of tennis.
Note the following information when planning to visit:
- You can only reserve the courts for singles or doubles.
- Do not scream, shout, yell, or use a harsh tone when on the court.
- Do not bring any food items or beverages on the court, except water and sports drinks.
- Avoid littering the court.
- Refrain from jumping over nets.
- Do not bring bikes, skates, skateboards, or other similar items onto the courts.
- Cross occupied courts in-between game points, instead of during one.
- If your ball bounces onto another court, do not intervene between points to retrieve the ball.
- Play safe to prevent any injuries to yourself or other players.
The Most Important Rule